Rust AK Santa Muerte
WHAT WE WANT TO MENTION
The classic and favorite of most rust players out there.
That's it - you got the AK and dominate the neighbourhood from now on. GG
Each AK prints in multiple parts for more than 30 hours on our state-of-the-art systems. After that, the pieces are airbrushed individually. Afterwards the AK is assembled in sections and securely packed so that it can make the journey to you safely.
We make these beauties with a lot attention to detail and think this is how the AK would look & feel if you could pull them directly from your screen. Each of our loot is unique.
- life-size: 75 x 25 x 6 cm (29,5 x 9,8 x 2,3 in)
- weight: 425 grams
- 100% organic filament (pla)
- professional airbrushed with Santa Muerte skin and sealed with clear lacquer
- inspired by the digital skin creator: Freddy
The AK will be shipped in a few separate parts and can be plugged together quickly, no gluing or blueprint necessary.
Our loot is made and dispatched from bavaria, germany
Worldwide standard shipping is for FREE!
After dispatch, delivery usually takes:
2-10 working days to Europe
10-30 working days to the rest of the world.
You can also buy express shipping at checkout
WHAT WE CARE ABOUT
- this is not an officially licensed product and is only considered Fan Art, the item is 3D printed and assembled by us. Fan Art is protected under fair use. If you have any concerns, please contact us here
- this product never must be considered as an official merchandise
- this is a hand painted, 3D printed item, so exact color and shape may slightly differ from the pictures
- this product is not a military weapon. It is intended only for collecting, entertainment purposes and making chad plays.
- please do not use our loot in public, you might scare other people